The Sun Salutation is a classic dynamic flow that acts as a complete practice. It is a sequence of asanas that aims to awaken the body physically, mentally, and energetically. The practice of sun salutation/SuryaNamaskar as a whole gives a great number of benefits. It stimulates and balances all the systems of the body, including the endocrine, circulatory, respiratory and digestive systems. It influences the pineal gland and the hypothalamus helps to prevent pineal degeneration and calcification.
Synchronizing the breath with the physical movements of SuryaNamaskar ensures that the practitioner, at least for a few minutes daily, breathes as deeply and rhythmically as possible. This removes carbon dioxide from the lungs and replaces it with fresh oxygen, increasing mental clarity by bringing fresh, oxygenated blood to the brain.
Benefits of Sun Salutation
- Helps with weight loss.
- Strengthens muscles and joints.
- Improved complexion.
- Ensures regular menstrual cycle.
- Useful in the treatment of frozen shoulders.
- The spinal cord and abdominal muscles are stretched.
- Helps to keep disease-free and healthy.
- Balances the body & mind.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Improves digestion system.
- Strengthens the heart.
- Stimulates abdominal muscles, respiratory system, lymphatic system, spinal nerves, and other internal organs.
- Tones the spine, neck, shoulder, arms, hands, wrist, back, and leg muscles.
- It regulates the interconnectedness of the body, breath, and mind.
- Helps cure insomnia naturally.
- Helps in skincare & hair care.
- Reduces stress level.
When You Might Need Sun Salutation Workshop
You need a way to shift your emotional constraints into a more flowing and accessible form.
You want the inner peace that comes from knowing that your life is not out of your control.
You want a practice that brings you into a high awareness of your inner self.
Please Call and Ask
Please connect with us through WhatsApp /Phone/Email to arrange a workshop at your place.