Company Benefits Include:-
- Higher productivity.
- A more harmonious workplace.
- Improved overall morale.
- Save on health care costs.
- Reduce staff turnover.
- Increase Job satisfaction.
- Better teamwork and engagement.
- Lower employee absenteeism.
Employee Benefits Include:-
- Improved concentration and Focus.
- Mental/physical well-being.
- Relieved head, neck, and back strain, insomnia, carpal tunnel syndrome, high blood pressure, and work-related injuries from repetitive motions.
- Better customer service.
- Increased well-being in the workplace.
- Improved productivity, focus, and ability to think clearly in stressful situations.
- Improve sleep pattern.
ALLEVIATES COMMON PAIN FROM DESK JOBS
Employees often spend long hours at their desks and unknowingly stretch their necks forward as they stare at the computer screen. This unnatural posture is unhealthy and can cause back pain, neck strain, and shoulder stiffness. Yoga can help them to relieve such pain through fluid movements and stretches. It can also help lessen any tension caused by stress.
INCREASES ENERGY & REDUCED FATIGUE
Working non-stop throughout the day is bound to create stress which can lead to lower energy and burnout in the long run. It is proven that doing any form of physical activity every 30 minutes, including stretching or even standing up, greatly increases blood circulation and promotes oxygenation which is crucial for energy production.
PROMOTES TEAM SPIRIT & MORALE
A harmonious workplace is more productive as employees are collaborative and willing to help each other out to achieve excellence. Yoga can help to elevate spirits and keep tempers mellow as it has been shown to lower levels of cortisol, the stress hormone as well as perceived stress in ways likely to foster a more tranquil workplace.
Corporate Yoga Session
- Sessions are offered in Morning Noon or Evenings.
- Sessions are Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
- Batch sizes are flexible depending on the session type.
- Anyone can participate, with no bar on age, sex, or body type.
- Programs are designed to suit all levels of practitioners – beginners, intermediate & advanced.
- To do/avoid instructions are given throughout classes.
When You Might Need Corporate Yoga
You need a way to shift your emotional constraints into a more flowing and accessible form.
You want the inner peace that comes from knowing that your life is not out of your control.
You want a practice that brings you into a high awareness of your inner self.
Please Call and Ask
Note that additional batches might be introduced in near future.
All our classes are conducted by well-trained yoga teachers with good experience in the field. They are also trained in anatomy and know the basics of yoga therapy. We make sure that any member who joins us is relieved from his/her existing pains. We guide them as per Yoga and Nature care guidelines.