Post Natal yoga helps you to recover from pregnancy and birth. It heals the body and mind and repairs all the tissues back to their former glory. It is specially designed for mothers with their babies so that little ones can also incorporate it into the practice. It keeps the babies entertained and the babies as part of the yoga itself. The yoga sessions after pregnancy can be taken from about four to six weeks after childbirth to six months. The gentle and focused exercise will help the body come back into shape again and also deal with fluctuating moods because of hormonal changes.
Benefits of attending
- Restores hormonal balance.
- Restores the body towards full core strength.
- Provides rest and instant relaxation.
- Realignment of the spine.
- Promotes general health.
- Toning the deep abdominal muscles to close the body after birth.
- Improves blood flow.
- Maintains flexibility in the spine and joints.
- Stimulate cell growth and repair.
- Aids bonding between mother and baby.
When You Might Need Post-Natal Yoga
You need a way to shift your emotional constraints into a more flowing and accessible form.
You want the inner peace that comes from knowing that your life is not out of your control.
You want a practice that brings you into a high awareness of your inner self.
Please Call and Ask
Note that additional batches might be introduced in near future.
All our classes are conducted by well-trained yoga teachers with good experience in the field.