In Sanskrit ‘Shat’ means six and ‘Kriya’ means internal action, these are the main cleansing techniques used in Hatha yoga. A preparation for Hatha yoga practice is to make the body clean. Kriyas are the yogic purifications of the physical body. Their purpose is to eliminate accumulated toxins and impurities from the body. It cures a range of diseases and prepares the body and conditions it for the proper practice of asana and pranayama. They also build up resistance to diseases.
We conduct kriya workshops frequently. For the Kriya workshop, one week before booking is mandatory.
Health Benefits of Kriya
- Kapalabhati is a breathing exercise intended to energize and balance the nadis and the chakras.
- Trataka cleanses the eyes and is used as an approach to meditation.
- Neti is a nasal cleaning exercise to purify the nasal passages and bathe the sinuses.
- Dhauti cleanses the upper digestive tract, which helps to improve digestion and strengthens the abdominal region.
- Nauli is a cleaning exercise that purifies the internal organs and boosts the digestive system.
- Basti cleanses the lower digestive tract.
When You Might Need Kriya Workshop
You need a way to shift your emotional constraints into a more flowing and accessible form.
You want the inner peace that comes from knowing that your life is not out of your control.
You want a practice that brings you into a high awareness of your inner self.
Please Call and Ask
Please connect with us through WhatsApp /Phone/Email to arrange a workshop at your place.