There are many benefits to be gained from a group yoga session. But for some people, an ideal way to learn and develop their practice is through one-to-one yoga sessions. Sessions will be designed as per your special needs, whether you are a complete beginner practitioner or an experienced practitioner looking to explore practice on a deeper level. Private Yoga sessions are ideal for those who rehabilitation from an injury or illness, for those who need personal guidance, or for those that have been practicing for many years and wish to work in-depth on specific practices. A private yoga session is a much more calming environment. You don’t have to worry about who else is looking at you, what they think of you, or how your yoga skills measure up in comparison to theirs. The list of benefits is endless.
Benefits of Personal Yoga Session
• Gaining initial experience.
• Creating a personalized schedule.
• Overcoming health concerns.
• Personal attention and appointments to suit your schedule.
• Sessions can be at your home, workplace, online, or offline.
• Personal attention, and time to discuss and ask questions, are ideal for beginners to build confidence.
• Development of personal practice to suit individual needs can incorporate strong or gentle yoga postures, relaxation practices, and meditation.
• Be Able to Practice Yoga Anywhere, Even at Work.
• Focus On Personal Goals & Needs.
• Feel More Comfortable and Less Self-Conscious.
• Prepare Yourself for Group Classes.
When You Might Need Personal Yoga
You need a way to shift your emotional constraints into a more flowing and accessible form.
You want the inner peace that comes from knowing that your life is not out of your control.
You want a practice that brings you into a high awareness of your inner self.
Please Call and Ask
Note that additional batches might be introduced in near future.
All our classes are conducted by well-trained yoga teachers with good experience in the field. They are also trained in anatomy and know the basics of yoga therapy. We make sure that any member who joins us is relieved from his/her existing pains. We guide them as per Yoga and Nature care guidelines.